The responsible authority under data protection laws, namely the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Spanish Data Protection Agency,
C/Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid
You can request:
- Receive confirmation of whether or not personal information about you is being processed, in addition to access to your stored personal information, along with supplementary information.
- Receive in a structured, general and mechanised read format a copy of the personal information you provide us directly.
- Request rectification of your personal information over which we have control.
- Request the deletion of your personal information.
- Oppose the processing by us of your personal information.
- Request restriction of processing by us of your personal information.
- Submit a complaint or complaint to a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not definitive and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details below:
KIDO DYNAMICS SA
Avenue de Sevelin 46
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to implement and enforce our policies. Retention periods shall be determined taking into account the type of information collected and the purpose of such collection, taking into account the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated and unused information as soon as possible. Under applicable laws, we will keep records containing customer personal information, account opening documents, communications and any other information required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or delete information that is not accurate, at any time and in our own discretion.
Reasons for data collection
Processing of your Personal Information (i.e. any information that may enable you to be identified by reasonable means; (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) is necessary for:
- Provide information about our company and our products.
- Statistical evaluations for commercial analysis and the development of services and products, as well as for the improvement of business processes.
- Communication with clients and interested parties.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users.
The first type corresponds to unidentified and unidentifiable information belonging to Users, which may be collected through their use of the Site (“Non-Personal Information”). We do not know the identity of a User whose non-personal information we collect. This information may include accumulated usage data and technical information transmitted by the device, both software and hardware (such as, for example, the type of browser and operating system that the device uses, language preferences, time of access, etc.) in order to improve the functionality of our Site. We also collect information about your activity on it (such as pages visited, web browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is Personal Information which is individually identifiable information, that is, information that identifies a person or can, without excessive difficulty, identify a person. This information includes:
- Device information: we collect Personal Information from the device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (such as MAC and UUID addresses) and other information related to your activity on the Site.
- Contact registration information: when you register on our Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain information, such as your name and surname, your email or postal address and other information.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your personal information as a result of various actions or origins:
- When you voluntarily provide us with your personal data when registering on our Site,
- When you use or use our Site in connection with your use of our services,
- From external providers, services and public registers (e.g. providers of traffic statistics).
How is the information used? Who do we share the information with?
We may use the information for the following purposes:
- Maintain communication with you: to send you notifications related to our services, providing you with technical information and solving any customer service problems you may have.
- Communicate with you and keep you informed about our latest services and updates.
- Show you ads when you use our Site (for more information in the “Advertisement” section).
- Market and promote our websites and products (for more information in the “Marketing” section).
- Conduct statistical and analytical tests and studies in order to improve the Site.
- In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries and subcontractors.
- Hosting and managing our Site
- Offer you our services, including personalised viewing of our Site
- Store and process such information on our behalf
- Offer you ads and help you both in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and in reorienting any of our users
- Provide you with commercial offers and promotional material related to our Site and our services
- Carry out research, technical diagnostics or analysis
Also, we may disclose the information if we are satisfied that such disclosure may be useful or reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (2) apply our policies (including our Agreement), including any investigation of possible violations of it; (3) investigating, detecting, preventing or carrying out actions related to illegal activities or other offences, suspected fraud or security matters; (4) establish or exercise our rights to defend ourselves against complaints or legal claims; (5) Avoid any damage or damage to the rights, property or safety of both our and our users, yourself or any third party; or (6) collaborate with law enforcement agencies or, if deemed necessary, enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
A “cookie” is a small unit of information that a website assigns to your device while you visit the site. Cookies are very useful and can be used for various purposes. These include allowing you to navigate between the pages effectively, enabling the automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making interaction between you and our Services faster and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that advertisements that appear are relevant to you and your interests, and to collect statistical data about the use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- “session cookies”, which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session to allow normal use of the system and are removed from your device when you close the browser.
- “persistent cookies”, which only reads the site, are saved on the computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used when it is necessary to know your identity in case of frequent visits, for example, to allow us to store your preferences for the next login.
- “third party cookies”, which establish other online services that run content on the page you are visiting, for example, by third-party analytics companies that monitor and examine access to the website.
Cookies do not contain any information that identifies you personally, but the personal information we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You can delete cookies by using the instructions included in the device preferences. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not work properly and your online experience may be limited.
We use a tool based on Snowplow Analytics technology to collect information about your use of the Site. This tool collects information, such as how often users access the site, the pages they visit, etc. It does not collect any personal information and is only used by the hosting and use service provider of the Site to improve the Site and services.
Use of Command Libraries (Google Web Fonts)
To present the content correctly and visually appealing to all browsers, we use script libraries and fonts such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts) on this website. Google Web Fonts is transferred to the browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If your browser is not compatible with Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, the content will be displayed with a default source.
The call to script or font libraries automatically activates a connection with the library operator. In theory, the operators of the corresponding libraries may collect data, although, in that case, it is not clear for what purpose.
Collection of information from third parties
How do we protect your information?
Data transfer outside the EEA
Please note that some recipients of the data may be located outside the European Economic Area. In such cases, we will provide your data only to those countries whose level of data protection has been approved by the European Commission, or we will establish an agreement to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
We may use third-party advertising technology for the purpose of displaying advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses your information in relation to your use of the Services in order to show you advertisements (e.g. including third-party cookies on your web browser).
You may waive inclusion in numerous third-party advertising networks, including those managed by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). To learn more about this practice of NAI and DAA members, as well as their choices regarding the use of their information by these companies, including how to waive the inclusion in advertising networks of third parties managed by NAI and DAA members, access their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We or through our external subcontractors may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., for the purpose of providing you with promotional material related to our services that we think may be of interest to you.
Out of respect for your right to privacy, together with such material, we also provide you with the means to refuse the receipt of our commercial offers. If you cancel your subscription, we will remove your email address or phone number from our commercial distribution lists.
Please note that even though you have unsubscribed for receiving our commercial emails, we may email you other important types of communications without giving you the option to stop receiving them. These communications may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We are aware of the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed or intended for use by children. Under no circumstances will we permit the use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorisation by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors. If a parent or legal guardian is aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect from you, as well as our use of it, please contact us at
Last modified in December 2021